(Warranty A and B) 2 Year Limited Warranty
The case and movement of the clock are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal usage. All clocks are thoroughly tested by the manufacturer before leaving the factory. The manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace any clock found to be defective in any of the areas noted above. This warranty is rendered invalid if the item in question was subject to misuse or mishandling, such as dropping off the wall or children pulling on the weights; fire, flood or earthquake; improper maintenance or unauthorized repair. In no event shall the manufacturer’s liability exceed the original cost of the product. If there is an issue in the above-stated areas, the purchaser will contact the place of purchase within 2 years of the original purchase date. The purchaser must show proof of purchase before any warranty work will be considered. Any claims made to the manufacturer that requires shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SHIPPING YOUR CLOCK
Please follow the instructions below when shipping your clock. Please be aware that any damage that occurs during shipment of the clock to the manufacturer is not covered under the limited warranty. All clocks must be sent with shipping prepaid. Please include a copy of your receipt, your name, address, phone number, and a description of the problem.
PACKING YOUR CLOCK
1. Raise the weights with the chains, remove the weights and secure the chains directly under the bottom opening of the clock with a wire to keep them from falling into the clock case. Loose chains may easily become entangled within the clock and result in shipping damage.
2. Collect the loose hanging chains into a small bag and secure the bag closed with a rubber band or string. Pack the weights so that they are secure inside the box and will not move during shipping, which would cause damage to the clock.
3. Remove the back of the clock case and secure the bellows closed with a wire clip or a long twisttie. Next, secure the chime coil on the removable back door by inserting a strip of sturdy bond paper to prevent the chime from rattling during shipment.
4. Pack and seal the clock back into its original box exactly as it was packed, including all original packing material.
5. Pack the boxed clock securely into another larger box for shipping. Please use plenty of cushioning material to protect your clock during transit.